Join the Export Compliance Office for its Annual Export Control Conference to be held on May 19, 2022 from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. The virtual conference, held via Zoom, will include presenters from the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) who will discuss how export controls impact research institutions such as Berkeley Lab. All Lab personnel are welcomed and encouraged to attend. Click here to register.
- Opening Remarks, Shilpani Perera, Chief Export Compliance Officer
- Welcome and Introduction of Presenters, Abiola Ashorobi, Senior Export Compliance Analyst
- Overview of Export Compliance for U.S. Academia and Research Institutions, Lani Tito, The Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security
- Biological Items Subject to Export Controls, Kimberly Orr, The Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security
- Resources and Contacts, Michael Walling, Export Compliance Analyst